• Cancellation more than 48 hrs before departure 75% refund.
• Cancellation 48 hrs before departure - refund 50%.
• Cancellation same day- no refund.
• No show- No refund.
• Once aboard and client abandons the trip for whatever reason - No refund, subject to the guides discretion.
• No refunds will be made if persons arrive late for trip. Trips will depart as close to the stated departure time as possible.
• If WE cancel due to rain or any other circumstance, we will make a full refund. All trips are subject to local weather and sea tides. We will call you and cancel or postpone trip if we deem it unsafe or too unpleasant to depart.
Terms and Conditions
Passengers should arrive 15 min before the designated time.
Please read our cancellation policy.
All passengers are required to sign a recreational release and indemnity form.
Minors are to be accompanied at all times by adults/custodians who will at all time accept responsibility for minors.
Whilst in the vicinity and the care of the operator or guide of your trip you must comply with the instructions of that person. You accept that the aforementioned operator or guide is entitled to require you to disembark or to refuse to allow you to continue the trip if for any reason they consider that you may endanger the safety or welfare of any person or the barge. If so required you have no claim and will not be entitled to any compensation or refund.
You understand and accept that you will be required to sign our standard “liability waiver” on arrival. A copy of our indemnity form is found on this web site or we can send you one by email.
All possible disputes arising from our terms and conditions are subject to South African Law and any hearing of cases will take place in a South African Court of Law.
Fish Eagle River Cruise, its owner and associates are not liable for any damages, loss or injuries that may be suffered by the guests whether occurring before, during or after the trip and you are required to sign a recreational release and indemnity form.